IMR 2021 Online: Virtually, Everything you Need to Know
$850.00 + HST
Registration begins on OCTOBER 12, 2020!
To guarantee delivery of your IMR STUDY NOTE TEXTBOOK in early January, we recommend registering by December 1, 2020.
IMR2021 promises to be our best conference yet – with comprehensive updates in General Internal Medicine and its subspecialties, geared towards IM residents studying for their final Canadian licensing exams.
The pandemic restrictions are not going to affect the quality of our lectures and study notes. We have engaged a professional AV service to help us execute a seamless and interactive conference January 15-17, 2021. We promise to deliver our content in the same efficient manner, and we’ll deliver your study notes to your door, anywhere in the world.
Our speakers will be performing live from a studio in Toronto, broadcast securely to those who register online. We look forward to sharing our high quality content with you all, virtually, in January. Your experience will include ways to interact with your speakers, and each other, online. This is not a budget “Zoom Meeting” – we have hired professionals, rented filming and studio space, and invested in the PSAV web platform to ensure that no matter what stage of the pandemic we are in, the show WILL go on.
- Secure Online Access to the live-streamed and interactive conference January 15-17, 2021 – your access cannot be pirated or shared, guaranteeing the best attendee experience.
- The IMR Study Notes – Copies of our lectures, bonus slides, sample MCQs: printed, bound, shipped to your door. The only way to get your hands on these notes is to register for our conference this year!
- Online Sample MCQs – start practicing for your written exam now!
- Online access to over 60 oral scenarios and physical exam demonstrations – valuable resources for OSCE Exam Preparation.
- Online Quality Improvement Primer, PFT Primer, Clinical Epidemiology and Radiology Self-Tests.
- NEW 2021 oral scenarios – oral COVID scenario, PPE demos – and more – to be posted in January, 2021.
- High Yield ECG Lecture.
- Updated Guideline Study Bank.
- AND more… including our speakers’ take on “Frequently Asked Questions” from the audience following the course updated in February and March, 2021.