IMR 2021 Online: Virtually, Everything you Need to Know
$850.00 + HST
You can still Register to view the recorded lectures, and get access to the IMR STUDY NOTE TEXTBOOK.
IMR 2021 was a successful virtual review – with comprehensive updates in General Internal Medicine and its subspecialties, geared towards IM residents studying for their final Canadian licensing exams.
The pandemic restrictions had us pivoting right up to our broadcast – we engaged a professional AV service to help us execute a seamless and interactive conference January 15-17, 2021. With some speakers in studio, some at home, we managed to pull it off with rave reviews from our audience, and in a safe and social distanced way!
“This was a great course. I don’t think I would have picked up on all the subtle guideline changes and it really highlighted areas I need to go back and read. I also really like the videos are available to watch back.”
“Virtual IMR course was really well done. I thought there would be more technical glitches but there was pretty much none. I think the course should be virtual every year.”
- Secure Online Access to recordings from our live-streamed conference January 15-17, 2021 – your access cannot be pirated or shared, guaranteeing the best attendee experience. Access to our online content will continue until June 30, 2021 or until the 2021 exams are completed in the case of exam delay due to COVID.
- The IMR Study Notes – Copies of our lectures, bonus slides, sample MCQs: printed, bound, shipped to your door. The only way to get your hands on these notes is to register for our conference this year!
- Online Sample MCQs – start practicing for your written exam now!
- Online access to over 60 oral scenarios and physical exam demonstrations – valuable resources for OSCE Exam Preparation.
- Online Quality Improvement Primer, PFT Primer, Clinical Epidemiology and Radiology Self-Tests.
- NEW 2021 oral scenarios – oral COVID scenarios and more – to be posted in January, 2021.
- High Yield ECG Lecture.
- Updated Guideline Study Bank.
- AND more… including our speakers’ take on “Frequently Asked Questions” from the audience following the course updated in February and March, 2021.