IMR 2023 – A Virtual Review to be Held December 9-11, 2022!
$985.00 + HST
Register August 15th for our Early Bird Rate! $985.00 + applicable taxes after November 4, 2022.
This is the 11-year anniversary of the Internal Medicine Review course! It started as a small conference of only 100 attendees in 2013 and has since gone on to educate over 5,500 residents in Internal Medicine in Canada!
In our 3rd virtual conference, we promise to deliver the same high-yield content as always, and provide vital study tools on our online platform.
IMR 2023 will include comprehensive updates in General Internal Medicine and its subspecialties, geared towards IM residents studying for their final Canadian licensing exams.
In 2021 we hosted our first ever virtual conference – and we have received overwhelming feedback from course participants that the virtual format is preferred to meet your unique learning needs during a busy residency.
Our success with this format is through quality content and exceptional delivery – this is not your average “Zoom meeting”: we engage an AV production company and broadcast live from a professional studio to ensure the best quality live-stream experience.
Whereas our conference was previously held in January or February of your exam year, IMR2023 will be held December 9-11, 2022. This earlier conference date is designed to maximize your study time with our high-yield materials prior to your February exam date.
Feedback from IMR 2022 attendees:
“This was a great course. I don’t think I would have picked up on all the subtle guideline changes and it really highlighted areas I need to go back and read. I also really like the videos are available to watch back.”
“The online platform was great, very professional ! What a great team!“
“Keep offering virtual and keep recording lectures – this is a game changer for IMGs like myself who can’t join due to travel and time difference! A superb course, I can’t thank you guys enough!”
“I think this course is excellent. It is thorough, the lectures are engaging, the study materials/questions are helpful, and now having completed the exam, I can say that it is excellent for preparation.”
- Secure Online Access to recordings from our live-streamed conference December 9-11, 2022 – your access cannot be pirated or shared, guaranteeing the best attendee experience. Access to our online content will be available to you until June 30, 2023 or until the 2023 exams are completed in the case of exam delay due to COVID.
- The IMR Study Notes – Copies of our lectures, bonus slides, sample MCQs: printed, bound, shipped to your door. The only way to get your hands on these notes is to register for our conference this year! *
- Online Sample MCQs – start practicing for your written exam now via FlexiQuiz!
- Online access to over 60 oral scenarios and physical exam demonstrations – valuable resources for OSCE Exam Preparation (the OSCE exam hasn’t been conducted since 2019 due to COVID, but we have prepped for it anyway!).
- Online Quality Improvement Primer, PFT Primer, Clinical Epidemiology and Radiology Self-Tests.
- High Yield ECG Lecture.
- Updated Guideline Study Bank.
- AND more… including our speakers’ take on “Frequently Asked Questions” from the audience following the course updated in time for your exams in February 2023.