IMR 2022 Online: IMR All-Stars
$850.00 + HST
This is the 10-year anniversary of the Internal Medicine Review course! It started as a small conference of only 100 attendees in 2013 and has since gone on to educate over 5,000 residents in Internal Medicine in Canada!
To celebrate we are bringing back our ALL-STARS – some of the highest rated speakers in each subspecialty from over the years. We promise to deliver the same high-yield content as always, and provide vital study tools for you below on our online platform.
IMR 2022 will include comprehensive updates in General Internal Medicine and its subspecialties, geared towards IM residents studying for their final Canadian licensing exams.
We had hoped to return to in-person conference format by 2022 but given the current pandemic situation and feedback from our 2021 respondents, we are again conducting the 2022 review virtually. But this is not your average “Zoom meeting”! We have engaged an AV production company and broadcast live from a studio to ensure you get the best quality live-stream experience.
“This was a great course. I don’t think I would have picked up on all the subtle guideline changes and it really highlighted areas I need to go back and read. I also really like the videos are available to watch back.”
“Virtual IMR course was really well done. I thought there would be technical glitches but there was pretty much none. I think the course should be virtual every year.”
- Secure Online Access to recordings from our live-streamed conference January 14-16, 2022 – your access cannot be pirated or shared, guaranteeing the best attendee experience. Access to our online content will be available to you until June 30, 2022 or until the 2022 exams are completed in the case of exam delay due to COVID.
- The IMR Study Notes – Copies of our lectures, bonus slides, sample MCQs: printed, bound, shipped to your door. The only way to get your hands on these notes is to register for our conference this year!
- Online Sample MCQs – start practicing for your written exam now!
- Online access to over 60 oral scenarios and physical exam demonstrations – valuable resources for OSCE Exam Preparation (the OSCE exam hasn’t been conducted since 2019 due to COVID, but we have prepped for it anyway!).
- Online Quality Improvement Primer, PFT Primer, Clinical Epidemiology and Radiology Self-Tests.
- High Yield ECG Lecture.
- Updated Guideline Study Bank.
- AND more… including our speakers’ take on “Frequently Asked Questions” from the audience following the course updated in February and March, 2022.